Pray and breathe!

Keeping POSITIVE is my daily goal but sometimes it is hard when there are so many negative things going on around me. How do I stay positive in a world that breeds negativity? Well we will see if I can manage it! It is hard but not impossible. First thing is to make sure I Pray every chance I get and second........breathe!

Positively Grateful If You Become My Follower!

About Me

My photo
Just a Hispanic Jersey girl living in the South and trying to stay positive every day!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Positive Gratitiude

The number one step to being a more positive you is Think Gratitude.  I wanted to end my day by posting the things that I am grateful for today.  In the future I will be starting my day by doing this in order to follow the steps correctly. For today here we go.
I am Grateful to God for:
1. My Family
2. My Health
3. A husband who puts up with me
4.Being able to have time with my kids
5. Friends who support me
6. A home
7. A good car to drive
8. The opportunity to try new things
9. To be an American
10. Good air conditioner

It isn't what you are grateful for that matters.  What matters is that you THINK about the blessings you do have. Picture those blessings in your mind, verbalize them, embrace them!  There are so many blessings in your life so why not make it the best life possible?  Enjoy your life as it was intended and focus on being Positively HAPPY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too true

How to

So you want to know how to be more positive? It will take practice and dedication but it is well worth it. Hey listen no one is perfect, after all we are only human, we will falter but trying is the first step to a better, less stressed, more positive you!



THINK DO BE

THINK DO BE

11 ways to become positive

Here are 11 steps for a more positive you that I read on http://www.advancedlifeskills.com/

1. Think Gratitude=focus on your blessings

2. Choose Happiness=choose to be happy

3. Substitute challenges for problems=focus your attention on positive outcomes

4. View life as a journey=look forward to new and unfamiliar experiences

5. Stop and smell the roses=enjoy the simple things in life

6. Begin your day on a positive note=focus on the things that bring you joy and take that with you throughout the day
7. Be positively aware=actively search for the positive side of things

8. Act out happy=act like a happy, optimistic person

9. Hang out with positive people=be influenced by optimistic people

10. Do a gratitude review nightly=think of ten things you are truly grateful for

11. Minimize exposure to negative influences= stop watching, listening and reading to the news.

Keep this list handy and use it as a guide to get you on the positive track. If you feel your starting to get negative just review the list and get back on the wagon. After a while it will become second nature and you will be the positive, happy person you want to be.

For the full article on "11 Steps to a More Positive You" by Jonathan at Advanced Life Skills, please click on this link

http://advancedlifeskills.com/blog/11-steps-to-a-more-positive-you/

Armed forces

Armed forces
I would like to send positive thoughts, prayers and many thanks to all the men and women in our United States Armed Forces who support and defend our country around the world! A big Thank you to the family members who support our troops! THANK YOU and GOD BLESS AMERICA!